Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bananas For Beanies!

So you may think these trendy hats have just appeared on the radar, but oh how wrong you are! These comfy little beanies, have been around in the fashion world since the 1900's. But, let's not get into that. I have a beanie collection of my own, and I know the only thing that matters when I'm wearing it is, comfort! Try wearing it with a cute pair of skinnies, an oversized t-shirt, and a statement worthy pair of ankle boots! Ugh, I'm already dying just imagining this showstopper of an outfit! And also try looking for a beanie that is knit, and bright! You'll be turning heads just from the site of your fabulous beanie!

Beyonce looks gorgeous in her gray beanie!

Kim is right on trend in her purple beanie, I love it!

Dreams and Kisses,
Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment